How to Set up a Community WhatsApp Group?
Blogged by WAPlus CRM - the Best Free WhatsApp CRM Tool
What Is WhatsApp Community？
As an example, Communities will make it easier for a school principal to bring all the parents of the school together to share must-read updates and set up groups about specific classes, extracurricular activities, or volunteer needs. Then, how to set up a Community WhatsApp Group?
Since WhatsApp launched in 2009, they focuses on how to help people have the next best thing to an in-person conversation when they want to talk to an individual or a group of friends or family. Users also use it to communicate and coordinate within a community.
Organizations like schools, local clubs, and non-profit organizations now rely on WhatsApp to communicate securely and get things done — especially since the pandemic forced us all to find creative ways to work together while apart. Given lots of feedback that received, WhatsApp have more they can do to make it easier to help people manage these busy conversations among these kinds of groups.
Here’s where Communities comes in. Communities on WhatsApp will enable people to bring together separate groups under one umbrella with a structure that works for them. In that case, people can receive updates sent to the entire Community and easily organize smaller discussion groups on what matters to them. Communities also contains powerful new tools for admins, including announcement messages that are sent to everyone and control over which groups can be included.
How to Join WhatsApp Community ?
1. When you join a group, you also join the community to which the group belongs. Any community member or admin can discover groups that are also part of that community.
2. To discover and join other groups in a community, navigate to the community info and scroll down to Other groups.
3. To join a group that is closed, click the group you want to join > Request to Join. Select the group admin you want to send your request to and click Send.
4. To join a group that is open, click the group you want to join > Join group.
The steps above answer the question that how to join WhatsApp Community.
Send Bulk Message to Group Members
What Are the Key Features of WhatsApp Community ?
1. Reactions - Emoji reactions are coming to WhatsApp so people can quickly share their opinion without flooding chats with new messages.
2. Admin Delete - Group admins will be able to remove errant or problematic messages from everyone’s chats.
3. File Sharing – Increasing file sharing to support files up to 2 gigabytes so people can easily collaborate on projects.
4. Larger Voice Calls – Introducing one-tap voice calling for up to 32 people with all new design for those times when talking live is better than chatting.
Here are the key features of WhatsApp Community.
Read More about WAPlus
How to Create WhatsApp Community ?
1. Open WhatsApp > tap More options > New community. Alternatively, tap New chat > New community. Or navigate to the community tab > New community.
2. Enter the community name, description, and profile photo.
3. Tap the green arrow icon to add existing groups or create a new group.
4. To add groups to your community:
Tap Create New Group or Add Existing Groups.
5. When finished adding groups to your community, tap the green check mark icon.
The steps above answer the question that how to set up a Community WhatsApp Group?
What Are Benefits of WhatsApp Community？
1. Efficiency & Focus
Better organize different group chat and outreach groups around the topic. Message is spread conveniently and fast.
2. Easy to manage
For team leaders, managing teams with boundaries is much more convenient, efficient than before.
3. More people involved
You can add up to 5,000 members to a community announcement group. Talk to up to 32 people.
4. Find like-minded people
Get to know more interesting people who like the same topic as you, let the world be smaller.